Sunday, October 13, 2013

Comikaze Prep

It's that time again to head Downtown for LA's best convention: Comikaze Expo.

That means I have a million and one things to do to get ready for the show. Surprisingly last year, I sold little super hero ducks. I will do the same this year.

I also bought a tablet so I can show off my new webseries work: whatispandora.com
It's my first directing/writing/producing effort. It came from an old high school idea about what the lives of people who hunt the hunters would be like. What would it take to kill a vampire slayer or a demon hunter? I wanted to find out with an amazing crew of people. It was hectic but well worth it. Making a film, even a short one is an amazing experience.

Ira will be there of course, being grouchy and asking for scotch.

I will also have these guys there:


No comments:

Post a Comment